Saving weight is one of the biggest factors for choosing gear when going backpacking. Because the Trail Tipi utilizes your trekking pole, it weighs less than 4 pounds. The Tipi design has three closable vents near the top and a 360°vent on the bottom, that can be adjusted to increase or decrease air flow by the two-point tensioning system for each stake. The Trail Tipi can be set up quickly by staking out the corners and adjusting a trekking pole inside, or alternatively you can hang the Tipi by the top loop to create more internal room. The 38 ft² tent and 12 ft² vestibule provide a spacious two-person tent with room for all of your gear or a backpacking companion. Trekking pole is not included.
- Sleeps two people plus gear
- Lightweight design utilizes your trekking pole for support
- Works with any trekking pole 51" or longer (pole not included)
- Top loop allows for hanging the tipi instead of using a trekking pole for support
- Lower corner loops feature 2-point tensioning system with sliding aluminum ring
- Tent skin is 75D 185T polyester with 1500 mm coating resists UV and stays taut
- Tipi design has 360° mesh ventilation protected by the weatherproof overhang
- Two closeable vents are positioned near the peak
- Spacious vestibule and mesh door with #8 zipper
- Polyester taffeta floor with 3000 mm coating and sealed seams
- Includes 7075 aluminum stakes, guy ropes and trekking pole tip cover
- Base size: 76: x 84"
- Center height: 53"
- Vestibule depth: 36"
- Tent area: 38 ft²
- Vestibule area: 12 ft²
- Total weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz.
- Packed size: 6.5" x 16"
- Brand = Alps Mountaineering
- Condition = New
- Color = Gray/Navy