- Constructed of High Quality Aluminum 7075
- Contoured foam grip with adjustable webbing wrist strap
- Anti-shock absorbing impact system built in for rough trails
- Durable carbide pole tip with removable protection cap
- Detachable pole basket included with pole
- Three-section telescoping pole system for compact storage and easy transport
Extended Length: 135 cm (53")
Collapsed Length: 68 cm (26.75")
Weight: 10.2 oz.
The Explorer trekking pole is constructed of high quality aluminum that is great for trail hiking. The adjustable pole has a built in anti-shock system so even if the terrain gets rugged, you're ready to conquer. The foam handle makes gripping easy and comfortable.